If you’re in a position that lets you give corporate gifts, then you’re in luck. You have the opportunity to make an impression on your staff or clients by giving a gift that will be remembered. Here’s how to do that.
How to Prepare a Corporate Gift
When choosing a corporate gift, start with these questions.
- What is the occasion?
- How long do I have to plan?
- How many people am I gifting for?
- What is my per-gift budget?
- Are there any restrictions I need to consider (dietary needs, allergies, religious beliefs, etc.)?
Make sure that if you’re ordering online, you include delivery time in your estimates. Then, select the kind of gift you’re going to give.
Once you have the kind of gift chosen and the gifts themselves in your possession, be sure that they are separated properly and clearly labeled with their recipient.
How to Deliver a Corporate Gift
There are a few ways to deliver a corporate gift appropriately.
For major occasions, you can deliver gifts grab-and-go style at a company party. Set them up on an easily accessible table with clear labels and allow your staff or clients to grab their presents at their leisure.
If you’re giving gifts to your staff, you might deliver them directly to their desks before they arrive in the morning, to offer them a nice surprise and a boost to start their workday.
For clients, you might choose to deliver the present to their home or place of work. Be sure to get the consent of your client to send them mail, to avoid seeming inappropriate.
The Best Corporate Gifts
Here are some ideas for great corporate gifts.
- Corporate Gift baskets from Kosherline make great corporate solutions. They are versatile, high-quality, hand-selected, and available in bulk orders.
- A floral arrangement or easy-care plant like a succulent can liven up your staff’s desks or clients’ homes.
- A stationary kit with pens, pencils, erasers, stickers, notepads, or journals can be both a practical and thoughtful present.
- Restaurant gift certificates and a personal card can offer your recipient a peaceful night away from the office while showing them you care.
Buying a corporate gift doesn’t have to be a chore. As long as you know who you’re shopping for and why, you can give a present that sets you up for better connection and collaboration in the future.
If you’re still looking for that perfect client-pleasing corporate gift, Kosherline has plenty of corporate gift baskets available, including an array of hand selected fruits, nuts, wine, and sweets. We offer bulk delivery as an option and have a checkout option that allows you to ship to multiple addresses.